SketchIt! SketchIt!

Just a few things

It would be better if you made the pencil change along with the color that you chose. And also, you should maybe ease up on how much the pencil adds texture when you draw. That kind of got on my nerves

coocooletmoi responds:

"maybe ease up on how much the pencil adds texture when you draw. " ?

Ok, I'll work on the other issues

Crowd Surfer Crowd Surfer

There are too many Ads in the game :(

I don't like all the ads at the top and the beginning. Kinda lame.

Unknown Pirate Game Test Unknown Pirate Game Test

It is a good start.

It is a good start for a game. I fell through the ground once, and I did for no reason, and I could jump in the air, but still, a good start for a game.

Classic Shooting Game Classic Shooting Game

A little too distracting

The lightning in the background...GET RID OF IT! I could not even see where my goose thing was.

+The Flash Tutorial+ +The Flash Tutorial+

The best flash tutorial I have seen.

Normally, all the flash tutorials on this site are terrible. But yours was pretty good. The way it looked and how you should how it worked would help a lot. Nicely done.

JKAmovies responds:

Thank you. Yeah it actually took me a while to get the look looking like futuristic :P

dragBall dragBall

NICE!

It is very hard. But it is also good. This is the kind of game that i like. :)

Salamander Jigsaw Salamander Jigsaw

I realy don't like it...

Jigsaw puzzles should not be that trapped. And the sounds are really annoying.

Christmas Clicker Christmas Clicker

ITS OKAY

Yes, It is addicting, but it is a bit too hard. Could you maybe take some of the stars out? It took to long to raise up also.

*~Keyboard Movement Tut~* *~Keyboard Movement Tut~*

Not very helpful

Hello...Most people use AS3 now...you have to remember that CS3 and CS4 are out now and AS3 is more sophisticated. You could have also showed a demonstration.

Basic ActionScript Tut Basic ActionScript Tut

Not Great

Needs some more stuff...Only 4 different tutorials won't cut it...They aren't really tutorials anyway