Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

Great Song!

I LOVE this song. Very nice to listen to in the background. I love it when the guitar comes in. Very nice work. :)

Beyond Reach - DJ BrixX Beyond Reach - DJ BrixX

Wow...Knocked off of my feet!

This is a very good song. I agree with all of the comments below. This would be a great song to play at a party. Keep up the good work. =D

Fierra responds:

Ooooh.
I'd love this to be played publically =D
Thankyou for the review! =)
Brittany

-SummerRave- -SummerRave-

Very nice

That was GREAT. I wanna just get up and go crazy right now. IDK why i do i just want to. YAY

The Science [Dance] The Science [Dance]

Very Nice!

This is one of the best i have ever heard on newgrounds. Keep up the work man!

Jimmypig responds:

Thanks for the time & review mate, ill be working in this style a lot so check back

Sphere_ Sphere_

Made to Perfection

I love this song very much. Symphonic Rock is great. You composed this song just great. Keep up the good work!

(WF1) Shadow Assault (WF1) Shadow Assault

Crazy Great

This song is great. I think the reason it makes ppl wanna hurt other ppl is because it makes us aggregated or something.

wyldfyre1 responds:

LOL My song attacks the anger part of my listeners brain...Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. I have this scary image of every one who has reviewed this saying it has that effect forming an army and breaking down my door and beating me with random objects......er..or not.. NO IDEA'S PEOPLE! LOL hahaha. THanks for the review ^_~...

Kriz: Fluctuations 2 Kriz: Fluctuations 2

Great "mood putter"

This really puts me into a great mood when i listen to it. It is so upbeat. Keep on beating it out!

(WF1) Shaolin Temple 1.0 (WF1) Shaolin Temple 1.0

Nice Song man!

I love the song! i don't like it for one reason though. I think that it is too short. Other than that, great. Keep up the good work man. I would so buy that song!

wyldfyre1 responds:

yeah the shortness is kinda an issue isn't it? lol. Thanks for the great review and i'll do my best on lengthening this puppy sometime soon!